The deadline for the award nomination form is the third Thursday in March
In 250 words or less explain why the nominee deserves this award.
Explain accomplishments or activities, impact on the environment/community, etc. Send to email@example.com
Do you know anyone whose efforts on behalf of the environment have made the Greater Cincinnati a better place to live?
Well, the Greater Cincinnati Earth Coalition (GCEC) is looking for nominations in the following categories:
• Volunteer - Nominee must be nominated for work done as a citizen/volunteer, not paid by a Business or Agency.
• Business/Organization - Nominee work must be for a business as an employee or consultant.
• Student - Nominee must be enrolled in K-12th grade or college. Work must be performed as student; clubs are acceptable.
• Government - Nominee must work for a government agency.
• Teacher - Nominee must be a teacher for K-12th grade, college, or day care. Home School is allowed.
Get updates about the organization and event.