The deadline for the award nomination form is March 16, 2023
In 250 words or less explain why the nominee deserves this award: explain accomplishments or activities, impact on the environment/community, etc.
Send to email@example.com
Do you know anyone whose efforts on behalf of the environment have made the Greater Cincinnati a better place to live?
Well, the Greater Cincinnati Earth Coalition (GCEC) is looking for nominations in the following categories:
• Volunteer - Nominee must be nominated for work done as a citizen/volunteer, not paid by a Business or Agency.
• Business/Organization - Nominee work must be for a business as an employee or consultant.
• Student - Nominee must be enrolled in K-12th grade or college. Work must be performed as student; clubs are acceptable.
• Government - Nominee must work for a government agency.
• Teacher - Nominee must be a teacher for K-12th grade, college, or day care. Home School is allowed.
2022 Business Honoree - Taft Law
2022 Student Honoree - Amanda Hanger
2022 Educational Honoree - Susan M Pinney, PhD, FACE
2022 Volunteer Honoree - Jeanne Nightengale
2022 Government Agency Honoree - The Cincinnati Climate, Environment, and Infrastructure Committee
Get updates about the organization and event.